Never going to Dr. Emineh Khachian ever again.

Went to this Denist. Pre-paid for a Permanent Cap which I never received, cause I aint going back .

When I just got the temporary cap. I also got cut-up underneath on the gums where the cap sits on, due to her staff's neglect. I saw the Dentist twice after to just fix it. She didnt even identify cuts to me.

And all Dr. Khachian did was deny, deny, made excuses, deny, and didnt take any proper responsibility.

I found out only by gong to another dentist.

I asked for a mirror.

Its been 10 months & my gum underneath the cap is still cut & aches today.

I guess any cut is hard to heal with something stuck in it?

Taste blood in my mouth all the time.

Filed complaint with Dental Board against her for her actions. But the Board response is "They pursues discipline only in those cases where there is a clear indication that formal charges can be successfully filed with the Attorney General's Office. These are usually cases indicating evidence of gross negligent treatment and where the dentist shows a track record of performing repeated acts of negligence. Also the Board does not have jurisdiction in matters regarding general (administrative) office procedures of the dental office. The final disposition was there was no evidence of a violation of the Dental Practice Act to substantiate filing formal charges with the Attorney General's Office."

I thank God I didnt let her do a root-canal where she could of broke off a file in the gums.

I guess that would fall under "general office procedures" too?

And what kind of pain would that be?

I only had her as a dentist, due to my old dentist retired, and sold the practice.

I guess all the patients get sold too?

When the new insurance card initially came in with her name on it,

(Cause all those arrangements were made behind my back.)

I thought it was a clerical error.

Then, when I needed my old dentist, they said my old dentist had the cancer.

He may come back. They do not know.

And that she's working side by side "with" him.

Then as time went on, I kept asking where is he?

It was, finally, he aint coming back.

Go Figure.

I should of seeked a new dentist, the day I saw a different name on the insurance card.

May God willing in my heart, give to Dr. Emineh Khachian, 10 times the amount of physical pain she made me endure, for the rest of her life.

Please God.

Had an Experience with Dr Emineh Khachian?

Comments

I've been seeing Dr.Emineh since she took over for Dr.

Selski. My experience is amazing with her. She is professional, caring, smart and precise. In fact I have referred 5 close friends that now see her as well.

All extremely happy with her skill and demeanor. She has replaced or created several crowns for me and they have been flawless. Please consider this response to the disgruntled post.

I think this destist is first rate.

Steve C

#219167

dr. khachian is hot :grin

Discard/Disregard/Dismiss any/all comments written by Happyinfaith 10/15/10 concerning a one Dr. Emineh Khachian.From Happyinfaith.

#202409

Happy in faith, You sound like a maniac!!!! May God grant you a brain.